Skype
rsonbie456

PAPERTHIN: Rebels (Chapter 5) PAPERTHIN: Rebels (Chapter 5)

AMAZING animation! At certain parts, it seriously looked like an anime.

Looking forward to future work :)

AguRex responds:

Hai. Thanks a Lot.
Working on PAPERTHIN Chapter 6 now.
To upload soon

Epic Fight Epic Fight

HOLY BULLPIE! THIS WAS AMAZING! What's even more amazing was the consistency of fluid animation through the 2+ minutes. I could feel the weight of each blow. The two characters came to life, and I sensed an urgency of survival.

Great one! Looking to see more in the future :)

Toys VS Humans Anime Opening Toys VS Humans Anime Opening

VERYcool! I can see the animation took a while.

Looking forward to the series!

TheToonTwinzShow responds:

Thank you.. Stay Tooned!

Late for School Late for School

Bravo! I know other reviews say that the animation was stiff, but I feel the story/ pacing/ script outweighed the animation. It was very entertaining to watch! I think with just slightly more time on animation, it would've been a masterpiece. The music was very fitting for this cartoon.

The scene with the main character waiting for the light to change is amazingly done.
Overall, I think you are very talented. Keep going!

A Similar universe episode 1 A Similar universe episode 1

Cool! I saw your opening animation on the forums!
I think the script is really funny. I kind of wish there were more animations going on!
Probably a few more expressions/ movements would really carry the dialogue.
Great work :D Looking forward to see more!

Zeno-Sensie responds:

Yeah, I wanted to make this as easy as possible as it was just one of the weekly videos on my channel. Thanks!

Jesus sings karaoke Jesus sings karaoke

I actually thought this was well written! The animation may be lacking frames, but the expressions were enough to convey emotions. Very cool :D

GAY VAMPIRE GAY VAMPIRE

The animation is nice and fluid! I thought maybe the sudden climax (no pun intended) could've been paired with a more rowdy music, but overall it's a great one.

Donut with sprinkles! Donut with sprinkles!

Very cool! The animation is fluid and not too "Flashy". Keep up the good work :D
The feeling of the blast pushback is well drawn.

Regrowth Regrowth

Very cool! Having only three stars is beyond me. This animation is better than most I've seen on Newgrounds! I assume you are a fan of Rebecca Sugar (It looks very much like Rebecca Sugar's style). I would maybe add more frames to a few scenes!

Nice job :D!

OVNI OVNI

SUPER cool! Nice animation! I can see a lot of work gone into this. Keep it up :D